Add an expense
- From the dashboard view – tap the plus symbol to open the Add Expense view. You can then add the amount in either the home or the local currency by tapping on the relevant field.
- From the converter view – tap an amount in the right hand column. This will populate the Add Expense view with the selected amount.
- You can also enter a spending category (Travel,Food etc), a payment type (Cash, Credit Card, etc) and a note if you wish.
- While not compulsory, this info will greatly increase the detail and insight into your spending the app can provide.
- If you're in a rush, you can just leave these as the defaults when entering the expense and go back later to add the detail.
We've included a selection of spending categories and payment types that cover the most common things, but you can add your own custom spending categories and custom payment types if you wish.